Are you an experienced Licensed Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity within a rewarding firm?
A highly established local firm with a strong regional client base is looking to grow their residential conveyancing team with an experienced Licensed Conveyancer. You will join a respected team of conveyancing specialists and handle a varied caseload through from instruction to completion.
As an employer, the firm invest in their staff and encourage their lawyers to reach their full potential. They also understand that in order to remain motivated and focused, their team need to have a healthy work-life balance and their flexible approach to work ensures that they are able to just that.
Licensed Residential Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A highly established local firm with a strong regional client base is looking to grow their residential conveyancing team with an experienced Licensed Conveyancer
- You will join a respected property team who are accredited by the Law Society and renowned for their expertise within the South Manchester market.
- You will have autonomy over your own workload and handle a mixed caseload of excellent quality residential conveyancing files.
- The firm are big believers in giving back and support a number of local and national charities
- Commutable from: Manchester, Bury, Eccles, Rochdale, Stockport and North Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Autonomy over client and caseload management
- Competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement
The ideal candidate
- Will have broad residential experience handling a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Will have worked within a busy residential team
- Someone who is committed to providing a high level of customer service
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
How to apply for this Licensed Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Cameran is a consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.