A opportunity for a paralegal with personal injury experience that comes with very real, short-to-mid term training contract prospects. This is a chance to join a down-to-earth firm in the Greater Manchester area that really looks after its staff. You’ll be part of a team that advises a genuine diverse, national clientele who are predominantly individuals and SMEs. You will be entrusted with your own small caseload of circa 30 personal injury files alongside assisting on employment, commercial and civil litigation matters. You will benefit from the firm’s commitment to continually training and developing existing staff, which has seen them been given the “Investors in people – Gold” accreditation.
Litigation Paralegal – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- They’ve a deep rooted history of serving clients in their local area, they are very much a lynchpin of the community.
- Your time will be split evenly across managing a small caseload alongside assisting a tight knit team on non personal injury matters
- A great stepping stone opportunity into; employment, civil and commercial litigation
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockpot, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
- Contributory pension
- Death in service
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Annual paid for team bonding weekend
- Option to purchase extra holidays
The ideal candidate
- Paralegal with experience of the MOJ portal
- Able to handle a caseload of personal injury matters
- Keen interest in commercial and employment law
- Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
- Strong legal academics
The next step
To register your interest in this litigation paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.