Opportunity for a law graduate with an LLB or LPC to join a market leading firm in the area of catastrophic personal injury work as a paralegal. You will work within a tight knit team, working closely with well-respected solicitors who specialise in catastrophic injury claims. You be given responsibility for having regular client contact and expected to provide an excellent standard of client care along the way. You will also be taught how to run files and draft legal documents. The firm also offer strong training contract prospects.
Law (LLB / LPC) Graduate – South Manchester Manchester
The company & role
• They are a multi-award winning firm with a fantastic reputation for the niche work in which they specialise
• Such is the calibre of their team and their specialism in the work they undertake that they advise a national and international client base on what are often ground-breaking legal issues
• Focus exclusively on higher value matters such as catastrophic injury, clinical negligence and military accidents
• Progressive, with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees exposure to a diverse range of matters with a hands on approach
• Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington
• Excellent training contract prospects
• Competitive salaries
The ideal candidate
• Bright law graduate looking to develop a career within complex and catastrophic personal injury work
• Likely to have completed LPC, though LLB graduates will also be considered
• Strong academics; typically 2.1 at degree level and ABB or better at A level
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to helping claimants
• Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
The next step
To register your interest in this LLB / LPC graduate level paralegal role, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph or Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.