A fantastic entry level Paralegal opportunity for a bright LLB or LPC graduate. You will join a rapidly expanding department and take a role within a niche team, which happens to be one of the firm’s fastest growing in terms of revenue. As part of a friendly and collegiate team, you will assist on high-value highways disputes and commercial property damage claims. You will be part of an incredibly successful, dynamic and forward-thinking law firm, which will almost inevitably continue to go from strength to strength.
LLB/LPC Graduate – South Manchester
- Top 70, multi-service firm
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The idea candidate
- Strong academics; A's at A Level's and GCSE and minimum 2:1 from a red brick university
- Interest in forging career in commercial litigation / disputes
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well within a team
- Highly competitive pay
- Great internal progression prospects, training contracts only offered internally
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
The next step
To register your interest in this LLB/LPC Graduate vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.