You will join a leading digital marketing agency that operates in the legal space. They’ve been established for 7 years and in recent times have experienced significant growth. They actively work on behalf of 100 law firms throughout the UK. You will work as part of the tight knit new claims team vetting claims to be taken on by the firm, ensuring they meet the relevant criteria whilst also demonstrating a high level of client care at all times. This role will be predominantly focused on clinical negligence and personal injury related claims.
LLB/LPC Graduate Claims Handler – Didsbury
- A specialist legal digital marketing firm, an innovative firm that effectively utilises modern tech
- A firm that has gone from strength to strength recently and has recently achieved record success and growth
- Specialists in clinical negligence and personal injury
- An incredibly down to earth company who value their employees massively
- Over 100 law firms in their clientele who they service each month
- A firm with a reputation for excellence and quality
- Cover various areas of law such as;
The ideal candidate
- LLB, GDL or LPC graduate
- An interest in personal injury
- Excellent client care/customer service skills
- Bright and career driven individual
- Highly competitive pay
- Relaxed dress code
- Daily incentives
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based LLB/LPC Graduate Claims Handler vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.