Fantastic entry-level opportunity for a Law (LLB / LPC) Graduate to join a respected Liverpool firm as a Private Client Paralegal. You will assist Private Client Fee Earners with their caseloads, involving the full remit of private client work, such as wills, probate, powers of attorney and trusts. It’s an exciting opportunity for a Graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in Private Client law and who has undertaken Private Client as an elective in their LPC. Driving is essential to this position as you will be required to undertake client visits from time-to-time.
Private Client Graduate Paralegal – Liverpool
The company & role
- Long established, reputable law firm with offices across Merseyside
- One of the most reputable private client teams in Liverpool
- Covering many areas of personal and commercial law
- Commutable from Wirral, Liverpool, Merseyside and Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Ideally, have some experience within a law firm working in a private client team
- Any experience in wills and powers of attorney is advantageous
- Use of digital dictation is preferable
- Must have elected Private Client law during LPC
- Must be able to drive and possess a car.
- Market rate salary circa £16,000-£18,000
- Fantastic team culture, a supportive and friendly team environment
- Genuine career progression prospects.
The next step
To register your interest in this Graduate Private Client Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.