Well-run, respectable Manchester firm are looking for a mental health solicitor with existing panel membership to work alongside a highly experienced panel member already at the firm. You will inherit an existing caseload, enabling you to hit the ground running. You will be joining a firm that, whilst committed to legal aid and personal legal services, is commercial in its outlook, particularly down-to-earth, and set for expansion in the coming years.
Mental Health Solicitor (Panel Member) – South Manchester
The company & role
- Well-respected firm with excellent staff retention rates
- Although traditional in their style, they’re forward-thinking and have firm plans in place for expansion in the coming years
- Across the firm an excellent level of client care is uphold
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Cheadle, Tameside
- Generous holiday allowance; 22 days + Christmas shutdown
- Flexibility considered
- Genuine career progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- Mental health solicitor
- No arbitrary PQE requirement but, essential that you will have panel accreditation
- Capable of working without significant supervision
- Personable and down-to-earth
The next step
To register your interest in this South Manchester based mental health solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.