You will join a vibrant, specialist personal injury practice that’s currently going through a phase of expansion. The firm in question have a solid brand throughout the local market and are well known for their down to earth working environment. You will handle a caseload of non-portal, pre litigated RTA claims within a small team, resolving liability as early as possible and tactically litigating on claims. Alongside your pre-litigated caseload you will also gain consistent exposure to RTA litigation matters, handling tasks when required.
RTA Pre-Litigation Fee Earner – Liverpool
- A well-respected, vibrant personal injury practice undertakes work relating to the full spectrum of claimant matters, including road traffic accidents, catastrophic injuries, and employers liability claims.
- They have been established for a solid amount of time and are genuinely going from strength to strength in recent times
- They are going through a phase on expansion and are ambitiously bolstering a number of their teams.
- Excellent working environment, modern, open plan office with flexible working hours
The ideal candidate
- Personal injury experience, especially within RTA
- Experience of non-portal claims, litigation experience beneficial
- Able to comfortably work to targets
- Able to work within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of the CPR
- Excellent standards of client care
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent internal progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Liverpool based RTA Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.