A well-known specialist South Manchester practice with a solid reputation is looking for an NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their growing team. They’re market leaders in particular niches and are currently experiencing a period of continued expansion.
You will work closely alongside a well-respected partner, handling a diverse range of multi-track and high-value clinical negligence cases. You’ll be given a great degree of autonomy over your work and be heavily involved with running the cases and client contact from end to end.
NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- Specialist personal injury firm that only focusses on higher value claims
- You will be part of a tight-knit clinical negligence team currently going through an ambitious phase of expansion
- A firm that has long-standing links to various charities within the community
- A progressive firm that places an emphasis on internal progression
- This role will involve pursuing cases from inception to a conclusion in a timely, efficient and proactive manner, with exposure to all aspects throughout the process
- You will be given the responsibility of meeting clients and maintaining client care at all times
Added extras and benefits
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Solid internal progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Solicitor who would like to specialist in Clinical Negligence (or a trainee solicitor coming towards the end of your training contract)
- Will have undertaken Advanced Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence as an elective on the LPC and have spent 1 or 2 seats in catastrophic personal injury/clinical negligence as a trainee
- Experience of drafting ITC, WS, bundles, arranging conferences drafting applications, instructions to expert and Letters of Claim
- Experience in using Proclaim Case Management System is preferable but not essential
- Someone with excellent client care skills and a good telephone manner
- Able to form and execute case planning
- Someone with the desire to contribute to the growth and development of a dynamic team
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a senior consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.