In this NQ level Commercial Insurance Solicitor role you will join a market-leading, Manchester based team. You will be encouraged to develop your experience within three strands of commercial insurance work, in particular, in order to ensure you’re never over-reliant on one single type and have a healthy amount of variety. Work on offer includes property damage, policy coverage disputes, product liability and subrogated claims, amongst other types. You will also benefit from a hugely impressive infrastructure and progression opportunities that come from working for a buoyant Top 20 practice.
NQ Commercial Insurance Solicitor – Manchester
• International law firm
• One of the fastest growing firms in the UK of the last 10 years
• Their current focus is very much on organic growth and developing within, albeit they have pinpointed a number of strategic areas that they would like to strengthen.
• Fantastic benefits package
• Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Solicitor; NQ - 1 PQE
• Experience in an area of commercial insurance OR commercial litigation
• Strong academics, including 2:1 at degree level and BBB or better at ‘A’ Level
• Confident in dealing with commercial clients
• Legal 500 or boutique commercial firm trained
The next step
To register your interest in this NQ Commercial Insurance Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.