You will join an immensely well-respected, Legal 500 recognised family team that has ambitious and exciting expansion plans. You will be part of a large, albeit close-knit family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with a senior solicitor, assisting them in running their caseload and, ultimately, continuing to learn from an expert in their field.
NQ Family Solicitor – Manchester
PQE / Experience: NQ Solicitor
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
Ideal candidate criteria:
• Experience of handling privately funded family matters
• Genuine passion for family law
• Personable and confident/articulate communicator
• Down-to-earth personality
• Commercially minded
• Interest in business development/networking activities
• Strong academics; likely a 2.1 degree and/or As and Bs at ‘A’ Level
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.