As an NQ personal injury solicitor role within this market-leading personal injury firm’s buoyant RTA team, you will handle a high-quality caseload – forget about questionable, low-value whiplash claims; you will be handling work that has come through reliable sources. As a capable litigator, you will expected to provide an exceptional level of customer care, whilst passionately fighting your client’s corner right through until the conclusion of the matter. You will also benefit from an exceptional bonus structure, which is tailored to each fee earner and their particular capacity, meaning you’ll have the chance to earn a competitive bonus from the off.
NQ Personal Injury Solicitor – South Manchester
- A market leading, specialist personal injury firm
- Currently bucking the trend set by many of their competitors, in continuing to grow within RTA, and more generally across the board
- Gone from strength to strength in recent years, having made full use of the ABS model
- They are incredibly forward-thinking and have had their successes noted by The Lawyer, who have ranked them as a Top 200 firm
- They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
- Dealing with a caseload of litigated RTA matters
- Good quality work obtained via organic sources
- Lack of low-value whiplash claims; concentrating on more complex and widely varying, fast-track work, often with a pedestrian/cyclist element
The ideal candidate
- NQ personal injury solicitor
- Strong litigation skill-set; capable of genuinely running with files through until conclusion and not simply under settling
- Whilst comfortable adhering to processes, intelligent and not entirely reliant on rigid systems
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to work within a target driven environment
- Ambitious and committed to ongoing development
- Committed to delivering exceptional client care
- Highly competitive bonus scheme; paid out monthly
- Active social calendar
- Flexibility considered
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
The next step
To register your interest in this RTA focused, NQ personal injury solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joseph at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.