A highly regarded, full service law firm in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity available for a NQ-3PQE Private Client Solicitor. Offering a varied caseload and a clear progression path. Client care is at the heart of our client’s values.
Junior Private Client Solicitor – Cheshire
The company & role
- Full service law firm
- Well-established and reputable
- Friendly and supportive team
- You will be part of a private client team that cover wills, trusts and probate work. There is a separate Court of Protection team and so you wouldn’t be involved in court of protection work.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Warrington, Stockport, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Northwich
The ideal candidate
- Junior Private Client Solicitor NQ-3PQE
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ideally some post qualified experience of running your own caseload of wills, trusts and probate work. However NQ Solicitors who have strong private client experience will also be considered
- Competitive pay
- Bonus structure
- Christmas bonus
- Clear progression path
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.