You will join a Legal 500 listed firm that specialises solely in personal injury matters. The focus of this position will be to effectively analyse files across the firm with a view to analysing performance and highlighting areas for improvement. There will be a solid bank of auditing work involved alongside case related investigations. You will be expected to critically analyse the progress of cases and assist in enhancing the efficiency of the firm, reporting to management. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fee Earner with a track record of successfully managing a diverse caseload of personal injury claims.
Operations Executive – Manchester
A leading law firm that has really gone from strength to strength in recent years having made full use of the ABS model. They take a pragmatic view on matters, taking challenging instructions that other firms might not bother with. They cover the full spectrum of personal injury law, including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters, and have highly productive, streamlined teams.
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor or ILEX with 5+ years litigation experience
- Experience of handing a genuine mixed caseload of personal injury claims
- Strong background in both fast-track and multi-track matters
- Track record of handling a caseload to a high standard
- Able to conduct case related investigations
- Ability to professionally evaluate colleagues performance
- Holiday buy back scheme after 1 years service
- Private medical insurance after 2 years service
- Active social calendar
- Free fruit
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based Personal Injury Auditor vacancy; select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.