Opportunity for a personal injury paralegal to join a Top 200 firm’s Legal 500 listed personal injury department and focus on complex, multi-track work. Not only is this an opportunity to move into more technical and, arguably more rewarding personal injury work but, you will join a firm that has a great track record of promoting within, so you’ll undoubtedly benefit from excellent career prospects.
Personal Injury Paralegal (Multi-track) – Wolverhampton
- Leading Legal 500 recognised personal injury department
- Multi award winning law firm
- Strong roots in the West Midlands
- Commutable from Black Country, Birmingham, Cannock, Telford
The ideal candidate
- Paralegal with experience of working within personal injury
- Preferably a claimant background
- Multi-track experience strongly preferred
- Strong academic record; likely to include BBB or better at A Level and 2.1 at degree level
The next step
To register your interest in this personal injury paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.