You will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced lawyers. You will be part of the tight knit new claims team vetting claims to be taken on by the firm. This team ensure the claims meet the relevant criteria whilst also demonstrating a high level of customer service and client care. Once the claim has been accepted you would be entrusted with setting the claim up and bringing together all relevant documents and information for the claim to progress through stage 1 of the MOJ Portal.
Personal Injury Claims Handler – Altrincham
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Very friendly, down to earth working environment
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
The ideal candidate
- Knowledge of personal injury law
- Claims handling experience
- Customer service background
- Bright and intellectually switched on
- Knowledge of the claims process
- Patient and empathetic
- Able to work to targets and as part of a team
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Altrincham based personal injury claims handler vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.