In this in-house personal injury fee earner role you will join a well known insurance company who are going through a period of continued growth. You will have the chance to broaden your skill set into insurance, effectively utilising the personal injury litigation experience you’ve built up so far. You will work side-by-side with experienced underwriters and you will be trained on underwriting and how to assess claims.
Personal Injury Fee Earner (In-House) – Manchester
The company & role
- A boutique insurance company that specialise in after-the-event (ATE) insurance
- Offer insurance services in relation to a broad range of litigation matters
- Have significant backing following a significant investment and are poised for future growth
- You will be expected to assess the merits of each individual claim, utilising your personal experience however full underwriting training will also be given
- You will also be required to audit third party law firms
- Communicating effectively with solicitors and brokers in respect of ongoing matters
- Evaluate the prospects of actions based on liability investigations, limitation, causation and quantum
The ideal candidate
- Solid personal injury experience in; EL, PL, RTA
- Understanding of protocols within the industry
- Understanding the full aspects of a claim to include; liability, causation, limitation
- Experience of operating a case management system
- Able to assess the merits of a claim effectively
- Strong litigation background
- Competitive salaries
- No chargeable hours / billing targets
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
The next step
To register your interest in this Personal Injury Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.