This is an excellent chance for you to join an expanding law firm at an exciting stage in its development and have the opportunity to be involved in Australian RTA matters which will not be effected by the reforms, whilst still utilising the technical knowledge that is needed working on UK claims. You will be entrusted with supporting the Legal teams within an Australian Law firm in running a caseload of litigated personal injury (RTA) files and be well incentivised to competitively litigate. You will be part of a dynamic, target-driven team and really benefit from a vibrant working environment with flexible working hours.
Personal Injury Fee Earner – Liverpool
- A well-respected, vibrant personal injury practice undertakes work relating to the full spectrum of claimant matters, including road traffic accidents, catastrophic injuries, and employer’s liability claims.
- They have been established for a solid amount of time and are genuinely going from strength to strength in recent times
- They are going through a phase on expansion and are ambitiously bolstering a number of their teams.
- Excellent working environment, modern, open plan office with flexible working hours
The ideal candidate
- Upwards of 2 years fast – track litigation experience
- Able to run own caseload of matters and effectively work to targets
- Experience of the Proclaim case management system
- Ability to maintain a high standard of client care
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
The next step
To register your interest in this Liverpool based Personal Injury Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.