In this Personal Injury Legal Assistant role you will join a forward thinking digital and marketing claims management business. You will join their ever expanding New Enquiries Team and respond to incoming calls relating to potential clinical negligence and personal injury claims. You will evaluate the legal issues relating to the claim and assess whether it meets the criteria making it viable to be taken up by a solicitor. This is a great opportunity to kick start your legal career within a progressive environment.
Legal Assistant – Manchester
- A specialist legal digital marketing firm, an innovative firm that effectively utilises modern tech
- A firm that has gone from strength to strength recently and has recently achieved record success and growth
- Specialists in clinical negligence and personal injury
- An incredibly down to earth company who value their employees massively
- Over 100 law firms in their clientele who they service each month
- A firm with a reputation for excellence and quality
The ideal candidate
- A commitment to customer service and care, experience of the same essential
- Able to engage with customers and colleagues
- A considerate understanding person who can discuss sensitive issues with clients
- Able to work under pressure and effectively problem solve
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Legal knowledge preferable but not essential
- Highly competitive pay
- Relaxed dress code
- Daily incentives
The next step
To register your interest in this Personal Injury Legal Assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.