You will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from their flexi-time system. You will work closely alongside personal injury solicitors on a variety of EL/PL, CICA, RTA and OL matters, and there will be a focus on litigated work. You will be part of a target-driven team and really benefit from a vibrant, team orientated working environment.
Personal Injury Paralegal – Manchester
The company & role
- A well established yet forward thinking specialist personal injury firm
- You will be part of a small family team that undertakes a broad mix of work on behalf of claimants
- You will assist solicitors with various tasks relating to interviewing clients, collating medical reports, reviewing court documents alongside a lot of hands on legal work
- Commutable from: Manchester, Altrincham, Warrington, Stockport, Knutsford, Wilmslow
The ideal candidate
- LPC graduate or personal injury paralegal
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Keen interest in personal injury ideally with knowledge of EL/PL
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Experience of using a case management system desirable
- Competitive salary
- Genuine, structured progression
The next step
To register your interest in this Personal Injury Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.