A big hitter within the sector is looking for a personal injury solicitor to join their team. Within the firm’s market-leading RTA department, you will run an interesting and diverse caseload of litigated files and benefit from a generous tailored bonus structure.
Personal Injury Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A top 200 specialist personal injury firm that is continuing to grow despite the sector’s challenging market conditions
- You will be part of a tenacious team of personal injury solicitors and fee-earners committed to getting the very best result for their clients
- You will deal with a range of litigated RTA matters from reputable work sources
- The firm is dedicated to the development of its staff and provides an excellent level of ongoing training
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
Added extras and benefits
- A highly competitive monthly bonus structure
- An active social calendar
- Flexibility considered on a case-by-case basis
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from a junior level within the firm
- A down to earth working environment
- 23 days holiday rising 1 day each year to a maximum of 26 days
The ideal candidate
- A personal injury solicitor (all levels of PQE will be considered)
- Someone who is analytically-minded and determined to work hard on behalf of their clients
- Someone who is committed to delivering exceptional client care
- A team player who is used to working to targets
- An ambitious individual who is committed to their ongoing development and interested in more than just good process
- Will be familiar with the Proclaim case management system
- Will have sound knowledge of the CPR
How to apply for this Personal Injury Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is a Junior Consultant at Realm and works mainly on paralegal, fee-earner and assistant roles. She works with a range of law firms within the personal injury and insurance sectors across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm are committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.