In this Portal Fee Earner role you will join a tight-knit and friendly specialist practice based just north of Manchester City Centre. The firm is known for its work in personal injury work on behalf of claimants and have built up a solid reputation as a result. You will manage your own caseload of all 3 stages of the portal and non-portal pre-litigated RTA matters.
Portal Fee Earner – Manchester City Centre
The company & role
- A claimant firm, currently undergoing an ambitious phase of expansion
- A progressive firm with clear progression routes and prospects in place internally
- Stable firm with a high volume of good quality work coming in on a regular basis
- You will run a manageable caseload of circa 200 portal and non-portal pre-litigated files
- Achievable billing targets in place
The ideal candidate
- Portal Fee Earner with more than 12 months experience
- Experience of stages 1,2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal and non-portal pre-litigated cases
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident working to billing targets
- Comfortable running their own caseload of RTA portal and non-portal pre-litigated matters
- Highly competitive pay
- On-site parking
- Down to earth, friendly culture
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Portal Fee Earner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.