In this private children solicitor role, you will join a fast-growing Legal 500 listed boutique that has trebled in its size over the last twelve months. With a strong presence in Cheshire and Manchester, this is a really unique opportunity to become part of one of the most dynamic teams in the area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to specialise exclusively in private children matters and has a real passion for it.
You will be supported in establishing yourself as the go-to children law expert; encouraged to build your personal brand and receive ongoing support from other senior members of the team including training, development, team lunches and nights out!
Private Children Solicitor (4-6 PQE) – Manchester City Centre
- Legal 500 listed boutique specialising in high-profile and high net worth clients
- Family Team of the Year Awards 2018
- City centre offices with fantastic public transport links
- Nationally recognised for their work in family law with offices in the city centre and affluent areas of Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Private children solicitor with 4-6 PQE although an NQ with substantial experience in children law will also be experienced
- Passion for children law and desire to specialise in this area of law long term
- Experience of assisting and/or running private children matters is essential
- Advocacy experience essential
- You will be open to undertaking business development and networking across Greater Manchester
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, including part-time and working remotely
- Exposure to media and ability to quickly raise your profile
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Children Solicitor (4-6 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.