A fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Associate / Senior Associate to join a significant national law firm to play a supporting role in their existing, successful, close-knit Private Client team. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious plans for their continued expansion, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy. In return you will handle high quality work and receive an excellent salary and benefits including flexible working.
Private Client Associate / Senior Associate – Leeds
The company & role
- This national firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering
- Already a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices
- You will join their existing private client team, self-sufficiently managing your own caseload involving all aspects of private client work. Your caseload will be interesting and varied and will include advising high net worth clients on the legal and tax aspects of trust and estates, including asset protection, tax planning and supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals with power of attorney.
- You will be able to support the Head of Department and assist more junior solicitors within the team when required
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax, Harrogate, Manchester
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Associate or Senior Associate with circa 4-8 years PQE
- Ideally STEP qualified or undertaking STEP qualification
- Experience of all aspects of private client work
- Ideally some experience of supervising more junior members of the team
- Self sufficient managing own caseload
- Highly organised and able to work pragmatically with the ability to prioritise your workload as required
- Excellent client care skills
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Flexible working arrangement; including working from home one day a week, or working part time
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Buying holiday scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Health cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Car parking
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Associate vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.