A truly outstanding opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 Private Client team within a major UK law firm that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private client work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth matters.
Private Client Associate / Senior Associate - Birmingham
The company & role
- Leading Legal 500 private client team
- You will advise on and draft wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney and related documents. You will also undertake a broad inheritance tax advisory role.
- You will be expected to participate in marketing and business development activities
- If you’re not already STEP qualified, you will be expected to undertake this qualification
- Commutable from West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Staffordshire, Lichfield, Coventry, Warwickshire, Redditch, Worcestershire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 3PQE
- Strong academics
- Ideally working within a comparable working environment, a City or large regional law firm, to have gained similar experience
- Self-starter with initiative
- Attention to detail
- Time and management skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Top of the market salary
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional team culture
- Life Assurance
- Five weeks annual leave
- Income protection
- Continued learning and development and career progression
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Associate / Senior Associate vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.