An outstanding opportunity for a Private Client Associate or Senior Associate who has strong experience in trusts and probate work. You will be joining an existing team where work is readily available, with the opportunity to grow to supervise the team. Joining a renowned law firm who have a strong team of private client lawyers and paralegal support, this is an exciting time to join as the team are really growing from strength-to-strength and have further expansion plans ahead for this year.
Our client understands the market and are offering an unrivaled salary, excellent benefits and can be flexible with working hours if required.
Private Client Associate / Senior Associate– Manchester city centre
- Long-established law firm who offer personal legal services covering Family, Employment, PI, Property and Private Client law
- Legal 500 recognised private client team
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor circa 5-10PQE
- Some supervisory experience is preferable
- Ambitious and driven
- Comfortable running your own caseload of private client matters including , trusts and probate work
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Top end market rate salary
- Excellent benefits package including pension, private health insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc.
- Flexibility with working hours
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Associate vacancy in Manchester, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.