You will join the private client team of a hugely well-respected practice. The clients you will have exposure to will predominantly be high net worth, thus your focus will be on complex estate administration / probate, and trusts and tax planning.
Whilst you must be technically strong to take over an existing caseload, you must also have solid business development skills to maintain client relationships and to obtain new work for the team via cross-referrals. You will also be responsible for supervising other more junior members of the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to Head the Private Client team. You must have the ambition, drive and passion to really want to grow this existing team and have good commercial acumen. In return is a clear route to Partnership.
Partners will be considered if you can bring a following of work. It is an opportunity to continue to grow something under the umbrella of a significant firm with real hunger and ambition to keep moving forward. You will also be able to make use of fantastic internal referral opportunities.
Private Client Associate – Leeds
- Not only are they a prominent player in the legal scene, this firm is a major practice with a reputation for excellence. They are presently amidst a period of national expansion, with their private client service offerings being the focal point of a lot of their effort on this front.
- You will lead a team of two solicitors and an admin assistant.
- You will be expected to take over an existing caseload of all aspects of Private Client work, including wills, probate, tax planning and trusts, and the predominance of work is high net worth.
- Commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax,
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of circa 7 years’ PQE+;
- Technically strong to be able to take over an existing caseload of high net worth work including wills, probate, tax planning and trusts.
- STEP membership desirable
- Demonstrable business development and networking experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Solid experience of working with clients and developing and maintaining relationships
- Hard working and driven with the ambition to become a Partner.
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible working arrangement – you can work from home one day a week
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.