A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 8PQE who is interested in joining a well-respected, full service, commercial law firm with a Legal 500 Private Client team. Existing workload available and you will have the opportunity to continue to grow the team further. Potential future partnership available!
Private Client Associate/Senior Associate – Southport
The company & role
- Legal 500 Private Client team
- A full-service commercial law firm. There is no argument that they are one of Lancashire and Merseyside’s largest and most prominent legal practices which is something that is reflected in the quality of the work they undertake and the calibre of the solicitors working for the firm
- Work will include;
a varied caseload of largely wills and estate planning, but also including trusts, lasting powers of attorney, tax and court of protection applications;
the majority of work is high net worth, so you will be working with high net worth individuals and business owners.
- Commutable from Preston, Liverpool, Merseyside, Wigan, St. Helens, Lytham St. Annes, Formby, Birkenhead, Widnes, Chorley
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 8PQE
- Able to handle own varied private client caseload autonomously
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- Happy to get involved in business development and networking to continue to grow work for the team
- Ideally STEP qualified or working towards STEP
- Competitive pay
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Recently moved into lovely modern, new offices as they have plans to expand the Southport office further
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Associate/Senior Associate vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.