A unique opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer to work in a small, friendly team and manage your own caseload of complex probate and estate administration.
Private Client Lawyer – Merseyside
The company & role
- Well established, full service law firm with several offices across the region.
- Real investors in people with legal advisors being trained to industry leading standards.
- You’ll be able to work autonomously with high levels of client contact
- Work will involve estate planning, probate and estate administration, trust advice and probate and trust disputes.
- Commutable from Merseyside, Liverpool, Chester, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port.
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Lawyer with ideally circa 3-6PQE
- Results focused
- Strong commercial awareness
- Technically capable with excellent drafting skills
- IT literate
- Highly effective communicator with an empathetic approach
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus schemes.
- Pension scheme.
- Fantastic friendly and social environment offering a great work/life balance.
- Discounted gym membership.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.