You will join as a Paralegal in the Private Client team of a Legal 500 recognised department that has a presence stretching across the North West. You must have some existing private client experience either as a paralegal or legal assistant, ideally in trusts and estates work but not essential. You will play an important role in this team handling varied and challenging work. You will work as part of a law firm wildly regarded as a top 100 who are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded by Chambers and Partners, and a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Private Client Paralegal – Manchester
- A real commitment to personal/private client legal services
- Offices spread across the North West
- One of the most well-respected firms in the region for such work
- Longstanding roots in the North West and in Manchester particularly
- Long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Paralegal or Legal Assistant with experience within a similar role
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality trusts and estates service
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients
- Drafting correspondence to clients and solicitors
- Drafting of wills and documents
- Competitive pay
- 22 days holiday
- Contrib. Pension
- Death in service x 2 salary
- Flexibility with working hours if required
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.