Private Client Paralegal sought to join one of the premier private client teams in the North West, recognised by the Legal 500. The department is one of the bright lights of what is without doubt one of the leading full-service practices in the Greater Manchester area.
Private Client Paralegal – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A leading, full service, Greater Manchester law firm
- A Legal 500 Private Client team
- Team of around 12 - a very friendly, down-to-earth, dynamic team who all get on well so it is important to find the right person to join them.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will build your own caseload of wills, powers of attorney, deputyship work and initial probate.
- The role would suit someone, either, who is happy to continue their career as a Private Client Paralegal handling a broad mix of private client work, or who is looking for future progression prospects to continue to build their career as a Legal Executive or Solicitor within Private Client
- Commutable from: Manchester, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, High Peak, Stockport, Cheshire, Tameside
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Paralegal with a minimum of 1 year experience ideally within a broad range of private client work
- It is essential that you must be able to work on your own initiative
- Hard working and a team player
- Excellent opportunity for someone keen to continue to build their career in Private Client law within a highly regarded team
- Flexible working
- Death in service
- Professional development
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.