An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Partner to join an award-winning, Top 100 law firm based at their Manchester office as part of their exciting plans for growth. You will be able to make use of fantastic internal referral opportunities and be given the opportunity to grow a team of your own. You may be a Partner at a smaller or regional law firm and feel you aren't reaching your full potential in terms of your remuneration, or you may be a Partner at another national law firm who feels ready for a change. You would have the full support of the wider Private Client team. Our client has an exceptional team culture.
Private Client Partner – Manchester city centre
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative with exciting plans for further growth, heavily invested in continuing to grow their private client offering
- Their team’s expertise ranges from the preparation of wills and trusts, estate administration, inheritance tax and succession planning to legal advice concerning mental capacity issues, dealing with the Court of Protection and charity law matters. They have proven expertise in advising high net worth individuals ranging from advising salaried professionals and high profile business leaders to stars of stage and screen, National Lottery winners, establishment figures and landed estates.
- Working with an exceptional client base, with cross-referral work available
- Commutable from Manchester, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Highly competitive pay
- Great working environment with a strong team culture
- High quality internal cross-referral work
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, dental health care, interest-free season ticket loans and various corporate discounts
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to an additional 8 days
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.