An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Partner to join an award-winning, Top 100 law firm based at their Birmingham office, to lead and supervise on a range of work including advising on wills and trusts, trust administration, lasting powers of attorney, probate and the administration of estates.
You will have an established track record advising high net worth clients on the full area of Private Client matters, and a proven ability to form strong client relationships. You will also be committed to supporting the team growth by leading and facilitating a variety of business development initiatives.
Private Client Partner – Birmingham
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative with exciting plans for further growth, heavily invested in continuing to grow their private client offering
- Their team’s expertise ranges from the preparation of wills and trusts, estate administration, inheritance tax and succession planning to legal advice concerning mental capacity issues, dealing with the Court of Protection and charity law matters.
- Clients include landowners, to shareholders in family businesses, and directors of companies and their families.
- Commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall, Black Country, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Coventry, South Staffordshire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Partner with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- A strong technical background across all aspects of private client work including wills and trusts, trust administration, lasting powers of attorney, probate and the administration of estates.
- Current leadership and managerial experience
- Confident undertaking business development/networking and client management with the ability to maintain existing client relationships
- Highly competitive pay
- Great working environment with a strong team culture
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, dental health care, interest-free season ticket loans and various corporate discounts
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to an additional 8 days
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Partner vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.