You will take the lead role in developing the private client offering within a growing branch office of this Top 100 firm. You will join an industry leading wills, trusts and tax team, which is itself part of a wider, immensely well-respected private client practice group. Clients include ultra HNW individuals, those with agricultural interests, landed estates, and company directors. From the outset, you will be trusted to manage yourself and given the freedom to develop your own caseload, whilst all the time being supported by the wider team and other partners in the branch office.
Private Client Partner – South Manchester
The company & role
- An immensely ambitious Top 100 practice. They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams. As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue.
- Not happy to rest on their laurels, the firm’s dynamic leadership team is continuing to drive the firm forward this year.
- Clients include HNW and ultra HNW individuals, those with agricultural interests, landed estates, and company directors.
- From the outset, you will be trusted to manage yourself and given the freedom to develop your own caseload, whilst being supported by the wider team and other partners in the branch office
- Commutable from Cheshire, Manchester, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Macclesfield, Chester, Stockport, Runcorn, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 8PQE
- Ideally you will have experience advising on a variety of wealth management issues; including complex wills, trusts, tax planning
- Genuine business case/contacts
- Ambition to build a team
- Top of the market salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including part time and flexibility with working hours
- Exceptional culture, particularly at this branch office
- Working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners, cross-referring clients, and helping each other build the private client offering
The next step
To register your interest in this Partner level Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.