Significant national firm is seeking senior-level private client solicitor in Manchester to play a leading role in the development of its offering in this area, as it looks to build on recent successes elsewhere in the country and work towards becoming a national heavyweight in private client. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy. You will have the springboards of an award-winning London based private client team, and a number of highly successful, closely aligned departments in Manchester. This is genuinely a career defining opportunity.
Private Client Solicitor (Associate – Partner) - Manchester
- This national firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering
- Already a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices, with Manchester arguably being their most established site
- Flagship offices in the heart of Manchester
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor
- Operating at Associate level or higher
- Likely to have upwards of 5 years’ PQE
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial, with desire to help grow something
- Experience of handling HNW estates work preferable
- Supervisory experience also preferable
- Understanding of how to generate internal referrals
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this senior level private client solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.