An excellent opportunity for a part-time Private Client Solicitor to join a boutique private client law firm in Cheshire. You will work directly alongside the two Partners, who were previously Partners at Legal 500 recognised law firms, managing your own caseload. It is an excellent opportunity to work with high net worth clients, including leading sports professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs, whilst maintaining a work/life balance.
Private Client Solicitor (Part-time) – Cheshire
The company & role
- Boutique private client law firm who have a strong focus on providing excellent client care
- Working alongside two Partners, you will manage your own caseload and attend client appointments
- You will work with a range of clients, including high net worth clients such as sports professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, South Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Congleton, Northwich, Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running your own caseload of private client matters
- Excellent client care skills
- Flexibility with working arrangements; part-time of 3 and 4 days a week will be considered
- Excellent work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Part-time Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.