Private Client Solicitor (2-5 PQE)
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Family Solicitor looking for a fresh and interesting challenge.
An award-winning multi-national law firm is looking to grow their family department in Manchester city centre.
In this role, you’ll work as part of a friendly team and be involved in a wide range of private family matters providing high-quality legal advice and support to clients.
In return, you’ll benefit from a very supportive working culture and a flexible working environment, which promotes remote working and a healthy work-life balance. The firm are also open to considering individuals who would like to work part-time.
- An expanding full-service law firm with a strong focus on international work
- In this role, you will handle a varied family caseload involving issues such as divorce, child arrangements, financial matters, child abduction and maintenance matters on behalf of clients from European communities across England and Wales
- You will also be encouraged to maximise client contact and participate in a range of business development activities to help drive growth
- The firm were finalists at the Manchester Legal Awards and won at the International Advisory Experts Awards in 2020
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Warrington
£35,000 - £45,000
- Greater Manchester
- Remote working
Kelly specialises in the recruitment of private client positions, including wills & probate lawyers, Court of Protection solicitors and trusts lawyers across the North West and West Midlands.
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.