An exciting opportunity for a junior Private Client Solicitor to work with a Partner and handle your own caseload of a mix of wills, trusts, estate planning and services for the elderly, whilst assisting with some complex and HNW work.
Private Client Solicitor – Liverpool
The company & role
- Long established, reputable law firm with offices across Merseyside covering many areas of personal and commercial law
- One of the most reputable private client teams in Liverpool
- You will be working with a STEP qualified Partner on a range of private client work including Probate, Wills, Trusts, Estate/Tax Planning and Services for the Elderly.
- You will assist with HNW individuals and business owners
- Commutable from Wirral, Liverpool, Merseyside and Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor circa 2-4PQE
- Experience within a similar role, undertaking your own caseload of private client work and assisting senior members of the team
- Must be able to drive and possess a car.
- Salary up to circa £30,000
- Fantastic team culture, a supportive and friendly team environment
- Genuine career progression prospects.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.