This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior Private Client Solicitor who is looking for flexible working. You will join a forward-thinking boutique that operates within a handful of very specific niches, both in terms of sectors and areas of law. Extremely agile and dynamic, the firm is by no means a traditional law firm and has structured itself in such a way as to be as client-facing as possible. They are specifically looking to recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor as they are currently generating internal cross-referral work including some Court of Protection matters, however, you will need to have your own contacts to be able to build your own full caseload.
Private Client Solicitor – South Manchester
- Forward-thinking boutique that operates within a handful of specific niches in terms of sectors and areas of law
- They have an existing will bank, HNW clients whom they advise in respect of other legal matters, and a high-quality referrer of tax planning work; however, they do not yet have a Private Client Solicitor.
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington, Altrincham, Northwich, Macclesfield
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor
- 5+ years’ experience +
- Experience advising on a variety of wealth management issues; including complex wills, trusts, tax planning
- Experience of handling elderly and vulnerable client matters (LPAs, Court of Protection) would be distinctly advantageous
- A modest client following/referrer relationship and/or strong business development skillset is necessary
- Preferably STEP qualified or working towards
- Highly competitive pay, consisting of a basic salary + a good % share of fees generated
- Very flexible working arrangement. Able to work from home or from the office in South Manchester
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.