A highly regarded, full service law firm in South Manchester have an exciting opportunity available for a 3-6PQE Private Client Solicitor. Offering a varied caseload and a clear progression path. Client care is at the heart of our client’s values.
Private Client Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- Full service law firm
- Well-established and reputable
- Friendly and supportive team
- Role arisen due to further growth
- You will be part of a private client team that cover wills, trusts and probate work. There is a separate Court of Protection team and so you wouldn’t be involved in court of protection work.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Warrington, Stockport, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Northwich
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor 3-6PQE
- Experience of handling your own caseload of a mix of wills and probate work to be able to hit the ground running
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Competitive pay
- Bonus structure
- Christmas bonus
- Clear progression path
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.