Legal 500 law firm with top tier listings seeking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 4PQE. Part time working arrangements can be considered, working 3 or 4 days a week. High calibre work and genuine career progression prospects available working within modern and friendly office.
Private Client Solicitor – Stoke-On-Trent
The company & role
- Legal 500 law firm with top tier listings
- Modern offices
- Friendly culture
- Their vision and values are based on their strong client relationships
- This is an opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team and handle their own caseload of an interesting and varied range of high calibre private client work
- A clear path for progression available
- Commutable from Staffordshire, Cheshire, Stafford, Macclesfield, Crewe, Congleton
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Comfortable running own caseload of a broad range of private client matters
- Highly competitive pay
- Part time working arrangement
- Modern and friendly culture
- Genuine career progression prospects through associateship and partnership frameworks
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.