Brand new opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive who is looking for an opportunity to continue to grow their career within this highly reputable, traditional, regional practice. Genuine progression prospects and flexibility with working arrangements available.
Private Client Solicitor – Chester
- Regional law firm with a number of offices across the North West
- Organically grown into the modern law firm they are today
- Traditional in their approach to client care
- An exciting place for long term career development and progression with a number of junior partners within their private client team
- A strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility
- All of the department’s solicitors are qualified members of Solicitors for the Elderly, and the department is also a dementia friendly business
- You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of a range of private client work, and will work with other solicitors in the office to identify cross-referral work
- Via business development and networking you will help to build further work for the private client team
- Commutable from Warrington, Birkenhead, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Runcorn, Northwich, Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with circa 2- 5PQE
- Experience of running your own caseload of wills and probate, and a broader variety of private client matters
- Confident working autonomously with support within the wider team
- Keen to get involved in business development and networking initiatives
- Excellent client care skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Future partnership prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy in Chester, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.