Exciting new prospect available for a Private Client Solicitor with 4PQE+ to join a top 150 law firm offering flexibility within a supportive team environment.
Private Client Solicitor – Greater Manchester
- With longstanding roots in Lancashire and Greater Manchester, this is a firm still very much committed to the area, despite their expansion into new territories and markets.
- Forward thinking, innovative and award winning
- A Top 150 listed firm with a variety of Legal 500 recommendations, they manage to fuse a growing commercial offering with a realm commitment to private client services, whilst at all times retaining a real down-to-earth sense.
- An exciting place for long term career development and progression.
- A strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
- Commutable from Manchester, Wigan, Bolton, Preston, Warrington, St. Helens, Blackburn
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 4PQE
- Experience of running your own caseload including a variety of wills, lasting powers of attorney, trusts including personal injury trusts, estate planning and Court of Protection work
- STEP qualification or desire to work towards, and be a member of Solicitors For The Elderly
- Excellent client care skills
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Flexible working
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket travel
- Cycle to work scheme etc.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy in Greater Manchester, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.