Genuine Directorship prospects available for a Private Client Solicitor with 3PQE+ to join a friendly, forward thinking law firm. Existing caseload available. Full time or part time considered.
Private Client Solicitor – Bradford
- Successful and forward thinking law firm
- Merged in 2014
- Always had a strong private client focus
- A strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility
- Working alongside a highly experienced Director and Legal Executive
- Existing caseload available including a full range of private client matters
- Recruiting due to retirement
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Lancashire, Bradford, Leeds, Skipton, Ilkley, Burnley, Halifax, Huddersfield
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 3PQE
- Experience of running your own caseload including wills, probate, trust administration, LPA’s and later life planning
- STEP qualification or desire to work towards
- Excellent client care skills
- Comfortable in networking and business development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- STEP support if not already STEP qualified
- Central location with onsite parking
- Flexible working – flexibility with working hours or part time also considered
- Directorship prospects
- Good work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy in West Yorkshire, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.