A Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 4PQE sought to join a L500 recognised, highly respected private client team. This is an opportunity to work with HNW clients on matters such as wills, inheritance tax planning, asset protection and knowledge of Capital Taxes.
Private Client Solicitor (part time) – Shropshire
The company & role
- They are comfortably one of the largest and most well-respected firms in the area
- Have a particularly strong reputation for their private client offering
- Their reputation and recognition from the likes of the Legal 500 has long allowed them to compete with larger Manchester firms
- The entire team are either involved with STEP or ACTAPS, both of which reflect the high quality and complex work that the team undertakes for its clients.
- Growing, ambitious and constantly evolving
- Commutable from: Cheshire, Shropshire, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wrexham, Oswestry,
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor 5PQE+
- Ideally STEP qualified
- Experience in wills, probate, trusts and estate administration
- A commercial approach in working to deadlines, file management, client care, etc.
- Experience of advising high net worth clients on matters such as wills, inheritance tax planning, asset protection and knowledge of Capital Taxes.
- Confident with excellent communication skills who is at ease when dealing with clients; ensuring that each client receives an excellent level of service.
- Ability to manage your workload; managing a number of complex cases at any one time. You will also have an excellent eye for detail and the desire to get things right first time.
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working including part time
- 5 weeks annual holiday
- Death in service
- Supported parking scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.