An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor with circa 2-5PQE who is looking for the next step in their career, continuing to build on their experience by working with a recognised leader who is shortlisted for a Future Leader award, and that offers a broad variety and high calibre work. You can expect a clear progression path, a top of the market package and exceptional culture with an emphasis placed on employee well-being.
Private Client Solicitor – Leeds
The company & role
- Top 45 UK law firm with offices nationally
- Legal 500 Private Client team with an excellent reputation
- A friendly and inspiring work environment
- Work will be varied including wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate and some HNW work including business succession planning
- You would be expected to run your own caseload and support the Head of Department on more complex matters
- Commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with circa 2-5PQE
- STEP membership, or working towards STEP, desirable
- Hard working, committed and driven
- Proactive and can act on own initiative
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Flexible working arrangement; including agile working
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects with the opportunity to handle high calibre work
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.