Exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a long-established practice with offices across Cheshire. You will become part of a close knit team with a warm and supportive working atmosphere.
Private Client Solicitor – Wrexham
- Friendly, down-to-earth, long-established Cheshire firm
- A close knit team with a warm and supportive working atmosphere
- Joining a Private Client team who are continuing to grow
- You will be handling a varied caseload covering Wills, Powers of Attorney, the administration of complex estates and ongoing Trusts.
- Commutable from Commutable from Chester, Wrexham, North Wales, Ellesmere Port
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor
- 2 years’ experience +
- STEP qualified, or working towards STEP
- Experience in the full remit of Private Client work including Wills, Powers of Attorney and the administration of complex estates and ongoing Trusts.
- Must be able to run your own caseload
- Competitive pay
- Possibly some flexibility with working arrangements, and part time solicitors will be considered
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.