A truly outstanding opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor with 2-5PQE to join a leading Legal 500 Private Client team within a major UK law firm that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private client work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth matters.
Private Client Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Leading Legal 500 private client team
- Workload is varied and of high quality including all aspects of personal tax, wills, lasting powers of attorney, the formation, administration and restructuring of trusts, family investment companies and other onshore and offshore structures for UK tax planning, family and asset protection, together with succession planning in family businesses.
- Clients in the Manchester office are typically entrepreneurs and business owners.
- You will work alongside three Partners and other members of the Private Client team.
- You will advise on and draft wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney. You will also undertake a broad personal tax advisory role covering all areas of personal tax including income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- You will be expected to participate in marketing and business development activities.
- If you’re not already STEP qualified, you will also be expected to undertake the exams for this qualification.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Stockport, Wilmslow, Bolton, Lancashire, Preston, Greater Manchester
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor 2-5PQE
- Strong academics
- Ideally working within a comparable working environment, a City or large regional law firm, to have gained similar experience
- Self-starter with initiative
- Attention to detail
- Time and management skills
- Top of the market salary
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional team culture
- Life Assurance
- Five weeks annual leave
- Income protection
- Continued learning and development and career progression
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.