Significant national firm is seeking a part time private client solicitor in Berkshire who can handle their own caseload under minimal supervision. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy. You will have the springboards of an award-winning London based private client team.
Private Client Solicitor - Berkshire
- This national firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering
- Already a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices
- Flagship office in London
- Commutable from: Reading, Basingstoke, Swindon, Winchester, Oxford
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience of handling HNW estates work preferable
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this private client solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.