In this Private Client Solicitor role you will join the Legal 500 recognised wills, trusts and tax team of what is an award-winning, Top 200 firm. As part of a market-leading team, you will have the chance to work alongside Chambers’ noted practitioners and deal with varied and often complex private client work. You will also have frequent exposure to HNW estates and clients with agricultural interests too. The firm positively encourages solicitors at all levels to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with. They are growing, ambitious and constantly evolving – and they look for the same attributes in their Solicitors.
Private Client Solicitor – Chester
• They are comfortably one of the largest and most well-respected firms in Cheshire
• Have a particularly strong reputation for their private client offering
• Their reputation and recognition from the likes of the Legal 500 has long allowed them to compete with larger Manchester firms
• The entire team are either involved with STEP or ACTAPS, both of which reflect the high quality and complex work that the team undertakes for its clients.
• Commutable from: Cheshire, The Wirral, Merseyside, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Northwich, Wrexham, Crewe, Birkenhead
The ideal candidate
• Private Client Solicitor
• NQ - 3 years PQE
• Exposure to a broad range of matters; including wills, probate, trusts and estate administration
• Some experience with high net worth clients (wills, inheritance tax planning, asset protection) and some knowledge of Capital Tax would be an advantage but isn’t essential
• STEP membership or a strong commitment to start is essential
• A confident person and an excellent communicator;
The next step
To register your interest in this Chester based Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.